Monday, April 21, 2008

LIFE!

I am sorry that I have not posted in almost a month! Besides dropping my nice camera in a pool and destroying it, life has been crazy and our house has turned into the Hunt hospital. In the last three weeks, David's been on antibiotics two times, Victoria and Jocelyn have both had pink eye, which they needed medication for, I have had the throw-up flu and am now recovering from a horrible throat infection (am going to get my antibiotics right now)! Yucky.....and all I want is to go to Claim Jumper and eat an entire chocolate eclair all by myself. I find the quote on Claim Jumper's website quite true, "Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like..." If I was just eating what I liked, maybe life would "taste" better right now. So, heres hoping for next week.....
I also need a pedicure, but guess that will have to wait too.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones