Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have a new love!

So, David and I have been trying to eat really healthy. We are eating a lot of fruits and veggies and very little meat these days. On Sunday, David's sister cooked quinoa! Have you ever tried it? If not, you should! I have wanted to for a very long time, but just haven't gotten around to it. She cooked it in her rice cooker with chicken broth and served it just like rice. It was a lot of protein and is supposedly one of the best things you can give your body. The picture below is of a breakfast quinoa bowl I will be trying soon. Try it out and let me know. Click HERE to try the recipe yourself.


1 comment:

Fellars Family said...

I love quinoa. I have seen a lot of recipes for it lately. Let me know if you find any that are really good.

It was good to see you during the holidays.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones