Thursday, November 8, 2007

Why Am I Doing This?


Well here I am, still with no shower today, Jocelyn running around with cake smeared all over her pants, Victoria in the other room wanting help to make her pinecone turkey look like a peacock, trying to talk to a bride about her wedding in 5 years and hoping to get David's lunch made and be out the door to his work in 5 minutes.....
So, what am I doing here...making a blog. I am still not sure why I'm doing this or what it's for or who will even read it, but I guess this is what I've considered the most important thing for the moment.
At least you can enjoy the music and a few pictures and I hope I can continue to figure out how this works!

8 comments:

The Badger family said...

Yay I am so glad you have a blog now. So many people have a blog and it is a great way to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to. Denise and Shauna both have blogs. They are on my blog so you will have to check them out. I hope all is well.

Love your cute pictures!!!!

Trina said...

I love it! Great job! It's one of the best I've seen. I'm so impressed.

Mike and Amie said...

Leanna and Dave! Your family is beautiful! The kids loved seeing all of the Halloween pictures! We love and miss you all! Keep up the good work on the BLOG , it sure helped me feel closer. I've been a bit home sick lately! But, I have to say homesickness is better than morning sickness! I hope you are on the way out of the AM yuckies!
Love Ya!
Amie

Jack Attack said...

yeah for blogs! (but isn't it an ugly word?). I love them and I hate them all at the same time. They can be addictive and time consuming but it keep us connected to family an friends and helps me keep a record of our daily happenings since I am a horrible journal keeper.

congrats on the pregnancy! how are you feeling? when do you find out the sex? keep us informed.

Jack Attack said...

that last comment was from Brit Papa

ricka said...

cool! will add you to our blogroll.

good to see the pics - hope you guys are well.

Christian and Karina said...

Love the blog Leanna, great job! You can check mine out at ckhansen.blogspot.com

shayla said...

Leanna..don't know if you remember me-found you on Allison Weenig's blog. I LOVE your Harp's Desire site--I'm listening to your music now while I'm feeding my baby! I could hire you to just play me to sleep!!! What an amazing talent you have--and cute blog, fellow blogger!--Shayla


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones