Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Got Tagged

Sorry Trina this took me so long. This is a cool tag. You need to post the 4th picture in your 4th folder on your computer. This picture (like Melissa's) comes from 2004. We were celebrating 4th of July at Bringle Terrace Park in Vista. There was live music and a lot of David's family was there. We got to lay down and watch the fireworks go off right over our heads. It really was cool to be that close. I miss those days when my girls were that small because they weren't as sassy. ...I remember taking this picture like it was yesterday.

I tag: Tracy Badger, Allison Weening, Jessica Johnson, Jessica Hansen, and Brit Papa

2 comments:

Jack Attack said...

funny, I was tagged by my friend and did it yesterday.

queenieweenie said...

I'm on it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones