Thursday, October 16, 2008

Keep Breathing!


This song that is playing right now is Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson. It really describes my life right now. I know that no matter what is going on, I can get through it...just keep breathing. David left for Scout Training today and wont be home until late Saturday night and I am trying to take care of my kids, get my program ready for Sunday and just function on little sleep because Tyler loves me so much that he wants to be with me ALL night long. These pictures were taken at a baby shower I went to last night. (Thanks Julie!) When I saw them this morning and looked at my beautiful baby, I realized that it is all worth it: the stress, the no sleep, the struggles with getting three kids ready each morning, the crying, the fights with the girls....it's all worth it.


Here are two "star" quotes I found that I will be using on Sunday for our Evening With The Stars" Young Women in Excellence Program. Like a star I hope to be:

5 comments:

ricka said...

wow he's like a mini dave!

Unknown said...

love the changes you made to your blog. your children are beautiful. have a happy day, breathe!

Mike and Amie said...

Beautiful BLOG! The reds are so you!

Elizabeth said...

K, Lea, LOVE THE NEW BLOG! I so need to update mine! Of course you need to breathe! I keep telling myself that. Hang in there, and remember how blessed you are to have 3 beautiful children who love you dearly! or..just put your older ones on a plane to see their Auntie Elizabeth

annie said...

Breath and enjoy! :o) I like stalking you from time to time! I miss Vista and it's fun to hear about some of your adventures (there and elsewhere) and places that are familiar. We are going to be in Vista in January and I can't wait! Last year I started crying as I turned down the 78... it's home even though it's not really. We miss it sooo much. Take care and I'll stalk you soon!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones