Monday, October 13, 2008

Random Thoughts

There are a whole bunch of things I've been meaning to write down, but with three weddings this weekend and getting ready for our big Young Women in Excellence Night this Sunday (that I am in charge of), I really haven't even had time to sit and think. Since Right now, I have a few minutes to write down some random thoughts/ ideas:



1. El Torito now has Kids Eat Free on Wednesday! Yeah! My kids love to eat here and so do I. I highly recommend their Tropical Chicken Salad. They also have a birthday email club, so add them to your list.



2. My aunt Rachel told me about this awesome website for all of you with little girls and no new ideas left for their hair. Everyday there is a new hairstyle and they are cute and easy.



3. Here is a great VIDEO on Prop. 8 you should watch and can share with your family and friends.



4. This is one of my favorite recipes to make on a cool fall day. The best part about these cinnamon rolls is that you can make them the night before and let them rise.



5. ToysRUs is having a great sale this week from their weekly flyer.

6. I love my running shoes. They are never on sale, but the website I buy them from does have free shipping right now. If if anyone is looking for a great pair of running shoes, these are the best I've found. I keep buying the new shoe every year.

1 comment:

queenieweenie said...

Thanks for all the fun tips! I personally am craving a cinammon roll now!

Good luck with YW in Excellence...I know you'll do a fantastic job...'cause that's how you roll.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones