Friday, June 12, 2009

Day Eleven

Thoughts on Thursday:

Even though it's Friday morning, I am still thinking about yesterday and why I didn't have time to write. There really aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. David says I put a lot of it on myself and just try to do way to much....but when I look at my life, I don't know which part is too much?
I watch my niece Ela on Wednesdays (whom I love dearly and is the cutest little two year old around). I told Lauren I would watch her yesterday to. We had a wonderful day, despite the fact that the nurse called me from school and said Victoria had a stomach ache. The mean mom that I am, I told the nurse to tell her to eat a snack and rest for a few minutes and that she should go back to class. I told her I didn't have time to come and get her! Well that didn't work, so I had to drive down and pick her up with three other kids to walk in. With dance class, and a few errands and cleaning up all the toys, we barely had dinner (does taquitos count?). David put the kids to bed and by this time Victoria had a full on fever and wouldn't eat anything. I ran to Frazier Farms, Vons, and CVS to get all my grocery shopping done and got home at 9:15. With a few people coming over tonight, I knew I needed to get my house clean (pretty desperately). I stayed up late last night(and David did for a while to) doing this:Take Care of Victoria
Vaccuming my whole house (I don't even think I've done the whole house since we moved in)

Lot's of Laundy!

Mopping my very neglected sticky floor!
Paying bills and balancing our accounts.
Life is crazy....but wonderful. I am trying to enjoy even these routine tasks we all have. I still wish I would wake up one morning and all of them would be done for me, but I don't think THAT is going to happen!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

When you find someone to do all the things we do, please let me know! I would love to find out too!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones